Radio ads. Love ‘em, hate ‘em, we’re all very familiar either way. Whether your business’s advertising efforts include traditional marketing, digital marketing, or maybe a mixture of both, radio advertising can prove very effective, whether you’re using traditional stations and/or internet radio.
Milwaukee Radio Stations and Demographics
There are a variety of traditional radio stations themed to capture particular audiences that could be relevant for your business. Here’s a quick rundown of the largest around:
- Adult contemporary, with a wide variety of artists from Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, to Prince
- 65% are aged 25-54
- 52% women, 48% men
- Also available are income levels and home ownership status
- Alternative rock
- 78% are aged 25-54
- 55% men, 45% women
- 78% are employed
- Other stats available at link above
- 26% are aged 25-34 and another 26% are 45-54
- 54% women, 46% men
- 82% are employed
- 39% are aged 25-34
- 53% women, 47% men
- 31% aged 25-34, 23% aged 55-64
- 100% men
- 75% are employed
Other Popular Milwaukee Stations
If you think you know your audience in the detail you would like, then choosing one of these stations based off of that information should be a breeze and K-Kom can help you get connected with the airtime you’d like.
Internet radio is also advantageous these days with its ability to measure to very fine detail who is listening to any one station, and with the ability to customize stations like on Pandora, niche audiences emerge and can be very beneficial for particular businesses. These stations also have localization options!
- Because of the popularity of Pandora, you can target nearly any type of audience you may be looking for.
- You can advertise not only with audio ads, but video and display ads as well.
- With the amount of data available, you know exactly how your marketing budget is being spent and far less will go to waste.
- The average user spends 148 minutes/day listening
- Many users listen on their mobile devices, throughout the day – easy to reach with your message!
If you want to hear more about these options, feel free to contact us with any questions and we’ll be glad to help out!